Monday, November 24, 2008

Congratulations Rachel and Brian!

BRRRRR! Oh November is cooooolllldddd in St. Louis! But I sure do love when I have awesome (and brave!) couples like Rachel and Brian who are willing to face the cold and winds for some super hot wedding pictures. It totally pays off.


We started the day at Rachel and Brian's house where the girls were getting ready.



And then on to Piper Palm house for the ceremony...


I'm not sure what was being said here but Rachel's dad had a long 'discussion' with the couple as he gave her away. :)

Its official!
And oh yes! we headed outside for pictures! Rachel had a super cool coat to wear with her dress. It went perfectly!

Oh they LOOK warm, right?
hmm... how about now?
Better snug a little closer. :)

Beautiful Fall colors!
And what bride doesn't like to 'swoosh' her dress?
As daylight fades, drama comes out.
Our super-secret locale. Perfect for a 'Mafia Wedding' picture.
And a fun one!
Ok can you tell we LOVED this light here?


Even the wedding party getting in on the action!


Hi Everybody! (in my best 'Dr. Nick')

What an entrance! Michelle had a great view of this one!
A few laughs....
Yum-o cake....
And a LOVELY choreographed first dance! I was impressed!


Party time!

Bling-y.


I love the diving catch!

And this was something about Boston..... Red Sox maybe...?... haha

Rachel and Brian! Hugs! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. We had a fantastic time! Tons of thanks to Michelle Ross for second shooting with me!

(um, ok I usually do a slideshow here.. and it IS coming. Minor malfunction with the program. I just didn't want to wait any longer to post these! Soon, Promise!)

3 comments:

Michelle Ross said...

You were SO much fun working with, and very patient with bumps (*coughcough* my stalled car) in the schedule. I'm recommending you all over the place!

Stacy Cross said...

These are fabulous! So many happy moments!

Anonymous said...

My favorite shot is the one of the bride walking down the steps outside her house because it gives such a great set up for the rest of the day. AND her coat is to die for!! Love it!