Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Michelle and Jim - 6.7.08

I'm a bad blogger. I admit it. I'm a GREAT blog-reader, but a bad blogger. Its been over a month since my last post but that's not to say I haven't had anything to post! PLENTY! Alas, though... I failed again. Can you forgive me? Please??... I'll show you a super wedding! You will?? GREAT!! Ok, here it is....

Michelle and Jim got married at the City Museum on 6.7.8! I can't imagine a place that fit this couple more. The City Museum is one of my most favoritest places in the area to shoot. I seriously could spend all day there and not have any repeat shots. Its sick. And we had plenty of time before their early ceremony to wander around and get some great stuff.














Michelle has such a classic, vintage beauty. This just seemed so fitting.







Super cute (and hand made!) details








Big thanks to Von DeVore for shooting with me that day!
Sorry this post took so long guys!! I hope it was worth the wait. :) Enjoy your slideshow!

6 comments:

Kelly Park Photography said...

Steph, these are great! I really like the b/w and the mirror picture... BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun - fun images, fun location, fun couple - just beautiful work!

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

What a great wedding...you did amazing!

Anonymous said...

Loved the b/w shot of the couple in the sticks/forest/youknowwhatimean. That is frickin' awesome. And the ring shot was super cool too.

Anonymous said...

LOVELOVELOVE the pictures. They turned out amazing! Thanks so much!

Von DeVore said...

Hey Steph, these are great. Loved working with you. Loved the Hall of Mirrors shot and the one of them backlit with the branches and stuff.