Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jessica and Josh - Engaged!

WOO! Look at me, blogging twice in one day!

I met Jessica and Josh downtown St. Charles for some relaxed engagements this past weekend. It was really exciting because I got to do some really neat stuff with the great light we had and an alley I pass by all the time but never go in! what was I thinking!

p.s. whats up with me and only blogging vertical images??? wierdo.


Look! he smiles! No really!!





I really love how relaxed they were together. Doesn't she look so comfy and beautiful??



And... we bring the drama.

what the!?.. WHY did I never go here?





I loved the shoes and sunglasses so I had to pull some fashion-y-ness out.


Great fun! I'll be sure to bring some extra Red Bull for the wedding day! ;)

1 comment:

Em said...

love the black and white processing... her lashing in the one are gorgeous!