Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jenny and Matt's Wedding!

If someone were to ask me: "Stevie, What do I need to do to get great pictures on my wedding day?" All I would need to say is "Call Jenny and Matt." No, really. These two are so connected and genuinely content just to be together! I couldn't have taken a bad picture of them if I tried. Matt is so smitten with Jenny and everything he did made her smile. Perfection.



Oh how I love the way he looks at her!


This scene just felt very 'old-timey' so I staged this 'old-timey' portrait.




Light.. almost.... gone....
And away!...
mmmmmmmmm....
Check out the dress! WOWZA!


Awesome crowd at the Tap Room.



Big thanks to Kelly for coming along and loving the love!
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your Wonderful Wedding Weekend! Enjoy your slideshow on the World Wide Web! (groan....)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photos! Thanks for posting them; it's such a treat to relive Jenny and Matt's wedding weekend!

Meghan (the bride's sister!)

Sarah said...

Cute tattoo, I wonder what it means?

Kelly Park Photography said...

These are beauitful...love the chemistry these two shared! You captured it perfectly!

Unknown said...

I can't rave enough about Stevie's photographs (and I can't forget Kelly-it was great to have you there too!). I especially love the pictures of Matt and I after teh ceremony. Climbing around in my wedding dress was definitely worth it! If you ever need a shameless plug, I'd be happy to oblige. Thank you!

Berni said...

Stevie , I told you, "You are the greatest.". I'd love to have you do all the important events in our lives! Berni (mother of the bride)