Friday, June 27, 2008

Laura + Ryan

I got to meet up with Laura and Ryan for an early morning shoot - so nice because you get to do these great pictures outside when the light is still really nice and before it gets super hot during the day. Awesome! They're getting married next June and Ryan's family will be getting a new 'Love' (haha.. his last name is Love. I'm sure they've NEVER heard that joke...). I digress...


Yay! Morning flare!








Check out the eyelashes on HIM! Woa! This is really indicative of them. So much fun!






Showing some respect for the GINORMOUS flag. :)







And because its a cause they really believe in, if you get a moment today, Save Darfur. Thanks for waking up early for me guys! I had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Kelly Park Photography said...

love morning flair :) Great job!

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

#7 is my absolute fav! Great shoot girl!

Anonymous said...

Great shots - #5 is lovely!