Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shot Party!

My good friend and fellow St. Louis Photographer Kelly Manno organized a little 'shot party' for a bunch of us here last sunday! It was a super cold, rainy day but we had an awesome couple and super cute model to shoot so on with the party!

This is everyone there! (I'm in the front in the blue coat)

I really love model shoots because I get to experiment with different kinds of posing, lighting and processing. So enjoy some images a little different from the usual Stevie. :)





mmmmm... high key....

I love how this looks so pensive.





It was raining so we raided the Old Spaghetti Factory on the landing.. ha.

After the shoot we all went to Morgan St. Brewery for some dinner and drinks. (This is Kelly Park, Jenny Henneberry, me, Kelly Manno, Sherry Rosenberger and Dorinda Peyton)

Robin Richmond and Margaret Bell

Kristen Mueller and her hubby, Tony :)

Jodi, Kelly and Clary ... in the hood.

Sherry and Jodi showing their 'love' for Chad..haha..

Everyone loves Chad..... :P

The exit to the cars and a couple group shots, one with Clary....

...and with Ashley and Alicea!

2 comments:

Sara McDermott said...

man if I'd of known I would get to hang out with Chad I might have stayed. ha JJ I wanted to let yoiu know I borrowed the group shot for my blog. If that's not ok just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Those are great!! Made me laugh all over again. Who doesn't love Chad!?