Monday, March 03, 2008

Courtney and Paul

This past weekend I shot a gorgeous wedding with the ever-talented Greg Lappin. I really enjoy second shooting because it gives me an opportunity to play! We had a SMO-KIN' bride, a great reception site and I brought my off-camera light set up to get some more practice in!




And Lafayette Square Park is just pretty. :) It was windy so we played with the veil.





This was really cute... He had the record and sheet music of 'You Are So Beautiful' by Joe Cocker framed for her so she would always know that he thinks she is 'so beautiful'.. swoon....

Really neat and different look when you take the light source off the top of your camera! Most of my reception shots here are lit this way.. enjoy!



There it is!



This was a 'happy accident' shot.

And this one was the light on the stand as well as my camera flash. Nice fill!


Thanks to Greg for letting me experiment! LOVE these results!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first shot is AWESOME!!!

Kelly Manno

Eric said...

It's great when you get to 2nd shoot. It really lets you get creative!