Monday, January 28, 2008

Dan and Lynn's Maternity

Happy New Year!!.... yes I know its almost February... and???... :)

I've been so excited to do more studio work lately. Its a really interesting venue that I'm so happy to be able to explore, and opens up great new opportunities for winter work! YAY!! Case in point: Dan and Lynn. Dan has been my husband's best friend since the 4th grade. yup. they're lifers. And it just so happens that Lynn and I get along just swimmingly so its natural that they are now 'our' best friends! This will be their very first baby, and its a girl! She's due in just a couple weeks so it was time to get to the shootin' of the belly, only a little more fun (and a little more clothed).





WONDERFUL light coming in the front windows of the studio. And Lynn was REALLY comfortable in that chair. I hated to make her move again. :)






3 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

Nice work, Stephanie! LOVE those chairs

Killjoy said...

These are really great! Lynn, you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I usually don't like studio work...yours rocks! I love it - it makes me want to come with you sometime and play!

And if you ever need a model to practice on I have a really cute, fat baby your can borrow :0)

Love ya!
Kelly Manno