Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jenny + Matt

Ok so I totally got spoiled on this session. We had great weather, great (!) light and a stinkin' awesome couple who just rocked it for me! I can't believe I have to wait a whole year to shoot this wedding!!




Jenny is so gorgeous - she is going to be one smokin' bride!

Trying out some textures, I love it! what do you think??

Outside the apartment where they met... :)



ok ok ok.. THAT'S the light! YUM!

We went to this cute little bar in the Central West End to end out the night.





I so can't wait for the wedding. Thanks again for a great session!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, we love them! And even though Matt didn't want to kiss anymore by the end, we had a great time shooting. We really did luck out with the weather and the light... fingers crossed for the same on the wedding day!

gnet said...

The textures are to die for and the mood of the bar shots...ya, I'd be mad I if I had to wait a whole year too! Great job!

stephen seward said...

great stuff as usual. Was that Dresslers?