Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

A lovely little tagging game going around photographer blogs.. I'm supposed to post 8 things people might not know about me...
hrmm.....


1. I hate tomatoes. Gross... seriously. ok most people DO know this about me but, really, they just ruin food for me if I find them in there.

2. I danced on high school and college dance teams for 6 years. I was even in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1998!

3. I originally went to college to be in the medical field. Both my parents are RN's so it seemed like a natural thing to do. I soon changed my mind. ;)

4. I have the same birthday as Jessica Simpson. (only she's a year older)

5. I lived and worked at a 30-slot boarding stable in college. I had my own little house (w/a roommate for a bit) and fed and kept an eye on up to 20 horses at a time. I still have the riding boots.

6. I'm a snob about sheets on my bed at home. 600 thread count or more. I got some and can't go back.

7. I'm really not that into Christmas. I don't really even put up a tree. I hate the pressure of obligatory gift-giving. I'd rather it be like Thanksgiving where we all just get together and share a big meal and be grateful to be together.

8. People think I look like someone famous. Most of the time now, its Helen Hunt. I don't see it. One time I got Jewel. And when I was a kid I got 'Stephanie' on Full House.

And now I'm going to tag my girl Lisa!

1 comment:

Kelly Park Photography said...

Ha, I didn't even think about it, but you kinda do look like Helen Hunt and Jewell...a mixture...it's tough to be so beautiful :)