Monday, June 18, 2007

Martha and Kent in Miami!!

So I got to go with the fabulous Kelly Manno to Miami to shoot the wedding of Martha and Kent! How lucky am I!? Ok so we landed in the middle of a tropical storm which put us in crappy moods but after the rain, the sun came out and it was smoooooth sailing.



Ok ok... the idea for this shot was totally snagged from Alisha. ;)






The guys lookin all badass...






Oh.. AND!! The morning after the wedding, we went down to the beach for a super-hot dayafter shoot. Can I PLEASE!!! go to Florida weddings more often!?






I mean C'mon!!!!


Thanks so much for taking me down Kelly! I had such a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Stevie!!!!! These are AWESOME!!!! I can't WAIT for the rest!!! Kent and I LOVED having you and Kelly with us for the weekend!!! Did I say I LOVED THESE PICS!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

How awesome! What great photographs!

Did you see why I was rejoicing about your weather up there? Houston and Miami are pretty similar in weather conditions. Although hopefully the storm blew some of that out for you!

Anonymous said...

Well said.