Friday, May 25, 2007

Tammy and Sam's Wedding

Busy weekend! Tammy and Sam are so stinkin' cute I can't stand it. I had the privilege of shooting their wedding this past Saturday and everything turned out just beautiful!




The girls got their hair and makeup done by April Schaeffer at Panache Hair Design. Everyone looked so great!



This little guy was everywhere but how cute!!




Have I mentioned that I love Lafayette Park? I'd never been but I'm definitely going back!


And this one... just because it makes me giggle. :)


OH! It was also Tammy's parents' 34th wedding anniversary that day! Congratulations to them as well!


OH I almost forgot! A big thanks to my second shooter all the way from Houston, Christine! Congratulations Tammy and Sam! Enjoy your cruise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ring shot is so darn cute. Cracks me up every time I see it!