Monday, April 23, 2007

Cara and Justin's Engagements

Now that the weather is FINALLY!! spring-y I'm so stoked to be doing engagements. These are so fun to me because I really get to know my couples and find out who they are everyday and how they are just being together.

And let me tell ya... after I got Cara and Justin used to kissing for my camera, they couldn't stop! I love it! Thanks for a fun afternoon guys!




LOVE the colors here. That green really pops!



Ah yes.. me and my crazy angles. :)



This one feels so glam. Hard to tell its an Arch-leg.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 4th and 5th shots are AWESOME! Great work!

Anonymous said...

These are great! They will love them for sure!

I love the one with the Arch-leg (whatever that is)!!

Mike said...

Great shots of a great looking couple! I just love it when a couple lets their passion and love for each other show through!

Anonymous said...

Great work, love your perspective!

Frank DiMeo said...

Love the angles, and angels in the earlier posts too.

Unknown said...

Great shots. I love the color and contrast in the second shot.

Anonymous said...

Nice work! Creative angles and good emotion make for great shots!

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I like your "crazy angles!" Nice...

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love your funky angles. A woman after my own heart! Down low, up high - I love the angle shots! These are all so fabulous!