Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Grace and Bobby

Last Sunday I got to shoot a couple of the greatest kids ever! (And I'm only a little partial because they're my step-sister's kids. ha.) We had so much fun, I really enjoy spending time with them. Hey, maybe I'll get to photograph Grace's wedding! :)

They did such a great job!


I'm not sure why but I just love this image.


There they go!




It makes me so happy to see them laughing.


True Grace. :)


And what a handsome guy!


Some of my favorite people...


Thanks for the great time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love the colors and post processing!++

Anonymous said...

I love your work-
and I am sure the families that you photograph love it too-
I also love pink and brown together-
I think the boy rolling his eyes at his sister or at having to pose with his sister is great!

Anonymous said...

I also think the first shot is awesome-
the parent's will love it!++

Anonymous said...

these are some fun and beautiful portraits. Great people and beautiful light are an awesome combination!++

Jillian Kay said...

oh my goodness, i love the picture with him rolling his eyes....how perfect!! these are just precious, and beautiful color!